Would you like Anne to speak at your next seminar, retreat, conference, or meeting? Here's your chance!
Since the birth of Cards by Anne, Anne has been invited to be a guest speaker on a number of topics such as Living Mindfully, The Grateful Life, Creativity, and Neuroscience and Happiness. Having taught for years, her presentations are thought-provoking and truly engage the entire audience. All have been happy with choosing Anne to participate in their event.
Some topic examples include:
- The Courage to be Imperfect
- The Breath: Pathway to Mindfulness
- Cultivating Inner Peace: The History and Tradition of Western Mysticism
- Practices to Cultivate Inner Peace
- The Spirituality and Science of Happiness
- Enhancing Our Creativity: Lessons from Neuroscience and Spirituality
- Amazing Women of the Church
- Gentle Yoga and Meditation
- The Spirituality of Imperfection
- Lessons from Silence: Gentleness, Compassion and Love
- The Grateful Life
- Neuroscience and Contemplative Practices
- The Spirituality and Science of Compassion
- Mindlessness to Mindfulness
To see detailed descriptions of each talk listed above, click here.
Please contact Anne (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and pricing.
Anne's Speaking Schedule:
- April 1, 2017, DCCW Lenten Day of Spirituality: "The Grateful Life: Living in Awareness of God's Daily Gifts," St. Mary Church, St. Clairsville, OH
- April 3, 4, 5, 2017, Three-night Parish Mission, St. Ferdinand's Parish, Cranberry, PA
- April 7-8, 2017, Busy Women's Retreat, "Living in Awareness and Gratitude," Kearns Spirituality Center, call 412.366.1124 to register
- April 23, 2017, "Enhancing Our Creativity," Keynote speaker, Ignatian Spirituality Project Luncheon, Srs. of St. Joseph Motherhouse, St. Louis, MO
- June 23, 2017, "Neuroscience and Spiritual Practices," Association of Professional Chaplains, Houston, TX
- October 25-29, 2017, "The Journey from Vulnerability to Wholeness," Ghost Ranch, NM. Registrar's Office: 877.804.4678.
With great tenderness and joy, Anne Kertz Kernion invites us to deepen our spirituality.
Her talks are meaningful and a much needed voice in any faith conversation.
If you listen to her, you will always want to come back for more.
Anna Marie Neutrelle
Saint Fidelis Church
Anne's presentation on Happiness gave practical insights based on research on how one can reflect on life in a positive way.
I am still reflecting on the information for my own life. The afternoon sessions included time for meditation and creativity which helped me immediately practice some of the tools offered in the morning.
Anne's enthusiasm is catchy---she is certainly a reflection of the message she offers.
Sr. Margaret Marzal, HM
Our Lady of the Pines Retreat Center
“Inspirational,” “practical,” “nurturing,” “educational,” are just a few words that have been used to describe Anne and her presentations. Our diocese has been blessed to have Anne present at our annual Education Conference twice now, and each time she has nourished our souls with what one attendee calls “spiritual food.”
In this year’s presentation, Lessons from Silence: Gentleness, Compassion and Love,” Anne used the stories of the mystics, men and women, to lead us to an understanding of how the practice of quiet prayer/ contemplation can be transformative. We learned that silence can indeed be golden, for it presents us with the opportunity to open our eyes and hearts to see God in all things and in all people, helping us grow ever closer to God. Many of us upon leaving the room could not wait to begin to practice quiet prayer and reap the benefits of which Anne so enthusiastically spoke. We are very grateful to Anne for helping us to grow in our spirituality, and we are looking forward to more food for the soul when she joins us again next year.
Maretta K. Schmidt
Diocese of Harrisburg, PA